Corporation Tax returns - Limited Company Accounts


CT600 return + Full Accounts
£ 399 Annual
  • CT600 submitted to HMRC
  • Full set of accounts produced
  • Submitted to Companies House


Basic + Self-Assessment and Advice
£ 50 Per Month
  • All of Basic Plus:
  • Directors Self-Assessment return
  • Unlimited Professional Advice


Professional + Bookkeeping + Quickbooks
£ 65 Per Month
  • All of Professional Plus:
  • 1hr Bookkeeping per month
  • Quickbooks Subscription

When your financial year ends, our accountants translate your books into your yearly accounting submissions. We handle submitting your accounts, tax return and confirmation statement, i.e. everything that is required for HMRC and Companies House, including:

Profit and loss report: a summary of your businesses activity in the year comprising all sales and expenditure
Balance sheet: a report of your assets and liabilities; your cash position, what you own, and what you are owed
Director’s Report and Notes to the account: prepared in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)

Unlimited tax advice is included as part of the accounting service. We want all of our clients to feel comfortable asking us questions, at any time. In the long run, this is more efficient than needing to fix something avoidable at the end of the year. 

You need your accounts and tax return to meet deadlines for filing with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Action Deadline

File first accounts with Companies House 21 months after the date you registered with Companies House

File annual accounts with Companies House 9 months after your company’s financial year ends

Pay Corporation Tax or tell HMRC that your limited company does not owe any 9 months and 1 day after your ‘accounting period’ for Corporation Tax ends

File a Company Tax Return 12 months after your accounting period for Corporation Tax ends

Your accounting period for Corporation Tax is the time covered by your Company Tax Return. It’s normally the same 12 months as the company financial year covered by your annual accounts.

You must pay Corporation Tax on profits from doing business as:

  • A Limited company
  • Any foreign company with a UK branch or office
  • A club, co-operative or other unincorporated association, eg a community group or sports club

You don't get a bill for Corporation tax.
There are specific things you must do to work out, pay and report your tax.

  • Register for Corporation Tax when you start doing business or restart a dormant business. Unincorporated associations must write to HMRC.
  • Keep accounting records and prepare a Company Tax Return to work out how much Corporation Tax to pay.
  • Pay Corporation Tax or report if you have nothing to pay by your deadline – this is usually 9 months and 1 day after the end of your ‘accounting period’.
  • File your Company Tax Return by your deadline – this is usually 12 months after the end of your accounting period.

Your accounting period is normally the same 12 months as the financial year covered by your annual accounts.

The Corporation tax rate for 2023 is 19% on profits under £50,000

Here at Liburd Gallagher, we provide a simple and efficient service that takes care of your tax return needs. This will then allow you to focus on other aspects of the business.

Our Chartered Management Accountants offer a level of expertise which allows us to adopt the latest tax-efficient strategies whilst still making sure our clients remain HMRC compliant when it comes to filing any tax returns. Tax can be confusing and challenging, which is why we’re here to help! Take the stress away by contacting us on 0207 088 8141 or email us at

Are you spending too much on your accounting but not seeing any benefits?

Book a call with our Award Winning team to see how we can help you

Financial Checkup

Our clients get a free financial health check for their company

Fast Track service

We offer a Fast tracked tax return service for Self assessment and Corporation tax returns

Bookkeeping - Payroll - VAT

Competitively priced solutions for all business types We support most software packages

Company Accounts and Tax returns

Corporation tax, Self assessment and Capital Gains tax returns Fast and efficient service

IR35 Support

Get help on the off-payroll working rules (IR35) Supporting Contractors nationwide

What our clients say!

"Ricardo was really helpful with my initial queries and his efficiency in handling my self assessment was greatly appreciated. I feel much more confident knowing my affairs are being handled by someone with the knowledge of the system and Ricardo even helped with liaising with HMRC on the phone to clear up some issues that occured. Overall great service and will most certainly continue to use his services. Once again thank you for your help!"
"We moved from our old accountants and Mr Liburd handled everything for us. Honest & transparent, efficient & professional. Much happier with the service we are now getting. I would highly recommend Liburd Gallagher."
"Ricardo was ever so helpful in helping me prepare to start my own business. A wealth of information, providing information about tax, self assessment, a useful advice to get started. Greatly appreciated!"
Google reviews
Derek Hyams
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Google review - Jun 21
"I used this company for accounting and bookkeeping services. They also sorted out my VAT problem with mtd. Talked to hmrc on my behalf and got everything straightened out. Top accountancy firm."

Why Choose Liburd Gallagher Accountants?

Our Chartered Management accountants provide genuine, honest and professional business advice

Your personal accountant will always be your point of contact

We use the latest software, making accounting transparent

We are expert Small Business Accountants with genuine experience

There are no hidden charges or extras. The price we say is the price you pay

We have a small, personal team of commercially-aware accountants  

Scroll to Top