Business Start-Up Services in Greenford, Perivale, Northolt & Ealing
Liburd Gallaghers Business Start-up service is second to none. Plenty of support and advice. No hidden costs!
Starting up your own business is a big decision to make – it carries many benefits but also an equal number of risks. However, with careful pre-planning many of the risks can be minimised.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Not because they are experts in the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained business start-up experts. That’s where our chartered accountants fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- deal with company secretarial issues
If you wish to know more about our business start-up service in Greenford, Ealing and the surrounding areas, or would like to arrange a free call to discuss how we can help you in more detail, please contact us. We can help start-up businesses across various areas of West London including Greenford, Ealing, Acton and more.