Year End Accounts Services in Greenford, Perivale, Northolt & Ealing

These often form the basis of your self assessment tax returns

When your financial year ends, our chartered global management  accountants translate your books into your yearly accounting submissions. We handle submitting your accounts, tax return and confirmation statement, i.e. everything that is required for HMRC and Companies House, including:

Profit and loss report: a summary of your businesses activity in the year comprising all sales and expenditure
Balance sheet: a report of your assets and liabilities; your cash position, what you own, and what you are owed
Director’s Report and Notes to the account: prepared in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)

Unlimited tax advice is included as part of the accounting service. We want all of our clients to feel comfortable asking us questions, at any time. In the long run, this is more efficient than needing to fix something avoidable at the end of the year. Contact our Greenford-based accountants today on 02070 888 141 or email us at for more information.

You need your accounts and tax return to meet deadlines for filing with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Action Deadline

  • File first accounts with Companies House 21 months after the date you registered with Companies House
  • File annual accounts with Companies House 9 months after your company’s financial year ends
  • Pay Corporation Tax or tell HMRC that your limited company does not owe any 9 months and 1 day after your ‘accounting period’ for Corporation Tax ends
  • File a Company Tax Return 12 months after your accounting period for Corporation Tax ends

Your accounting period for Corporation Tax is the time covered by your Company Tax Return. It’s normally the same 12 months as the company financial year covered by your annual accounts.

Scroll to Top